Model ST-90 Product Overview
The Sun 9™ Energy Saving Switch is a UL approved device that utilizes sensors installed in the entrance/exit of any multi-purpose room by counting the number of occupants entering the room and turning on the lamp and ventilation fan accordingly. When all occupants exit the room, connected lights and fans automatically turn off.
- Full-Service Lighting Energy Saving Analysis
- Lighting Efficiency Consulting
- Lighting Retrofit Design
- Utility Rebate Procurement
- Lighting Installation
- Recycling service for debris & waste
Detailed Product Features
- Utilizes a maximum performance 32-bit microprocessor and sensors capable of handling small movement for precise functionality
- Counts the number of occupants entering and exiting a room
- Uses standard line voltage to control two separate circuits
- Supplies low-voltage to sensors through plug-and-play wire (included)
- Improves the life-span of external equipment by activating the product’s internal relay
- Simply replace the existing wired light and fan switch(s) with the single unit.
Note: If replacing 2 single switches in a double gang box you will need to special order a single cover plate for a double gang box
|Rated Input Voltage||120VAC or 220VAC|
|Watts||lamp: 600W | fan: 1/8 hp (93W)|
|Maximum number of entered occupants||50|
|Maximum delay time||240 minutes after leaving the room|
Special Note on Fluorescent Lighting
When used to control fluorescent lighting, use newer digital ballasts for longer bulb life.