CALIFORNIA FRIENDLY LANDSCAPING
Replace Your Lawn with California Friendly Garden for FREE!!
Due to severe drought in California, Metropolitan Water District (MWD) and Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) offer rebates to those customers who replace existing grass with designated plants and use rocks, chips, shrubs or other ground cover that do not require much irrigation.
Benefits of Turf Removal
- Save 83% of Irrigation Water (Save Water Bill)
- Save Loan Maintenance Cost
- Let us do all the work for Free.
(Before and After)
Our Turn-Key Service Includes:
- Remove the existing grass
- Cover ground with Crushed Rock orWood Chips
- Plant Drought-Tolerant Plants
- Install Low-Flow Irrigation System
- Process Rebate for Customers
- Dispose of all wastes
How Process Works
- Call Accend Energy and speak to a Landscape Consultant.
- Landscape Consultant will set up an appointment for a consultation at your premise.
- Select California Friendly plants and landscape style.
- Sign an Agreement and provide your most recent water bill.
- Accend Energy will schedule to replace your lawn with Ground Cover and selected California Friendly plants, which may take 1 – 2 days.
- Start saving money!