SP1000 POWER OPTIMIZATION SYSTEM
The Next Generation of Power Management
Reduce electricity costs by 10% to 15% with an ROI payback of less than 24 months.
The SP1000 units are affordable, innovative electrical power correction and measurement systems that optimize and balance electricity consumption. Our systems reduce overall electrical energy bills by 10% to 15%, all within an ROI of less than 24 months. The unique system monitors multiple electrical parameters in real time and generates continual automatic power corrective measures (per phase) that optimize voltage imbalance, current imbalance, harmonic distortion, neutral line current, and power factor. These automated corrective actions result in reduced electrical energy costs and improved equipment performance.
The system also provides a complete internet accessible power monitoring system that records and displays 2-years of critical electrical information such as voltage, current, power factor, voltage and current imbalance, neutral line current, harmonic distortion, and energy savings.
US Patented Techonology
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the SP1000 is an innovative, electrical power correction and measurement system that optimizes and balances electricity consumption. The Result: reduced overall electrical energy bills and an ROI in 24 months or less.
Total engineering solutions reduce high demand kW, inefficient and wasted electricity, and high maintenance costs associated with electrical disturbance in high power equipment. The SP1000 will help maintain a level power factor throughout your facility, ultimately reducing your electricity bill. Each unit can be customized for your facility’s needs for best results.
Innovative & Unique Technology
The SP1000 system monitors multiple electrical parameters in real time and generates continual automatic capacitive corrective measures and power balance measures (per phase) by optimizing:
- voltage and current imbalance
- harmonic distortion
- Increases power capacity
- neutral line current
- power factor utilization
- These automated corrective actions result in reduced electrical energy costs and improved equipment performance.
Why Would You Install SP1000?
- Up to 20% Reduction on Electric Bills. Minimum 10% Saving of Your Total Electric Bill Guaranteed
- Up to 68% Reduction on Utility’s Demand Charge
- 12-24 Month Return On Investment (ROI)
- No Capital Investment with Low Interest Financing Available
- Savings Pay for Itself
- Measurable Results – No Guessing
- Remote Monitoring on Power Optimization and Savings through Web Access
- Designed, Manufactured, and Tested in USA
- UL Tested, Approved and Certified
- Improved Lifespan & Efficiency of Equipments
Ideal Facility Types:
- Industrial Facilities
- Commercial Facilities
- Food Services
- Health Care